Workshop on Optimizing Your Agency’s Positioning & Your Agency’s Website
Mark Sneider, Owner/President of RSW/US, and Lee McKnight, VP of Sales & Marketing, tag team on a review of 5 agency positionings and the manifestation of the agency’s positioning on the agency’s site.
They’ll also review other aspects of each of the agency’s site – and provide insights that are sure to be helpful to all agencies in attendance.
In addition to a discussion about the usefulness of the agency’s positioning, Mark & Lee will also take a deep dive into each of the agency’s websites and talk about things like:
- User experience of the site – is the site easy to navigate for marketers visiting the site?
- The degree to which the site is adequately results-centric – does the site show the value of what the agency can do?
- The clarity of the site – does the site get to the point?
- The legitimacy of the site – does it instill confidence in the agency?
- The consistency of the site – does it tell a consistent story across the site?
- And of course the positioning of the site – does the site describe what the agency does and how it is unique?
Note: This session runs an extra hour, starting at noon and ending at 2:30pm EST